Thursday, June 09, 2005

I suck at blogging






So May 7th to June 9th. Pretty pathetic, eh?

The interview...... WAS AWESOME! Listen to it here: THE INTERVIEW

What a good guy Mike is. I asked him to play a song, he plays it right off the bat. We have a great interview, we meet up at the club (remember I'm the promoter bitch too), set up and chat again. The two dudes he is with (Tour Manager and Piano player) are cool as shit too.



He says mid set during the show "This one's for Pete, hopefully he's still not working at the door." and goes into Grey Ghost, a song I told him is my favorite and changed my life. I get up on a chair from the back of the room (above everyones head but eye level with Mike) and watch the whole song, the door be damned. It was so fucking sold out anyway. I was turning handfuls of people away. He sold out all but three dates of the tour. What a day May 8th was.

Since then, I've been broke as a joke, just squeaking by getting ready for the summer shows- that start TODAY! Check out the website.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home